No doubt Tekno has been impressive this year and following his back to back hit release spree it’s safe to say that he is the most relevant artiste in Nigeria this year. But then it’s important to point out that from the lyrics of his recent releases, Tekno might as well be a playboy. Read along as we reveal 5 signs that suggests our assumption.
- He saw love in the eyes of Nneka, Chioma, Oluchi & Aisha which made NEPA to bring light in #DURO
- He also saw love in Genevieve’s eyes and told Monica to labalaba, promising her a wake up in bugatti in #WASH
- He fooled one of his side-chick by asking her #WHERE her mama dey, he also told Juliet that he’ll be her romeo in #WHERE
- He finished Folake with his big cassava in #PANA
- He’s now falling for Diana and has evil plan of taking her away with an up to date love in #DIANA
While the aforementioned tracks remain fan-favorite, no one takes time to harness the vital information there is in the lyrics of the tracks; rather they only listen and dance.
Take for instance if Folake had listened and paid attention to the lyrics in #WHERE she wouldn’t have been a victim of Tekno’s cassava, same applies to Diana.
Bottomline: Ladies are usually victims of Tekno’s tracks (It’s obvious he sings for them). So it’s advisable you guard yourselves by paying attention to the lyrics in #DIANA so you don’t fall for his next track.Who knows he might come up with one titled #ANGELINA (Prod. Selebobo)
1,959 total views, 12 views today