2 hours gone (as at the time of publication) and the Lagos state fire fighters are nowhere near scene.
The outbreak which according to an eye witness started at Yabatech bakasi female hostel by about 5am this morning was caused by wrong wire connection from a switch in the change over box started like a joking stuff but right now it’s about to bring down the building if the fire service don’t come quickly.
No life has been confirmed lost as the point of filling this report and we call on the swift response from the Lagos state fire service.
Below is a video of the incident
1,836 total views, 4 views today
Song of the moment DOWNLOAD NOW!