Few hours after our post on how Nigerian Musicians Promote Their songs, it seems fast rising Port Harcourt based musician Exbrown E has come to the rescue of musicians, saying that they suffer financially and spend more than other works of life in the lengthy 10-fact write up below.
“10 FACTS WHY MUSICIANS SUFFER FINANCIALLY and SPEND MORE THAN OTHER HUSTLERS:
Amongst other facts too numerous to mention here, below are the 10 major facts to back up my view that Musicians Spend more financially, more than other hustlers out there:
After writing Our songs, We
1) Pay money to Produce
2) Pay Money for Photo section
3) Pay money for CD Graphics/Design
4) Pay money to Burn the songs into CD
5) Pay money to Print the CD copies
6) Pay Money to Radio stations to play our song
7) Pay money to Blogers via online promotion
8) Pay Money to Mixtape DJs
9) Pay money for News paper & entertainment magazines
10) Pay money to perform @ events(@ the early stage)
Note that the above is JUST a focus on FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT ONLY……
So to all the Ignorant people out there talking down on artistes who struggle physically, Mentally, Spiritually and otherwise day and night to get heard and make it to spotlight…. You guys really need to think twice!!!
WHO NO GO, NO GO KNOW & WHO NO KNOW, NO GO.
#ATTENTION, Long Live and Success to Every Up Coming and A-list Musician out there…. May Our Hustle never be in vain. Amen.
Follow me on Instagram/Twitter @ExbrownE
thanks and be blessed.”
Do you agree with his claims? Kindly leave us with your thoughts and we promise to engage you in a deep and meaningful conversation.
11,673 total views, 3 views today